Monday, February 24, 2014

Intro.

Hello there! My name is Xai and this is going to be my blog for the time being. I use to write a blog before but that didn't go so well.. =/ so here I am again trying to spend my time a little bit more productively.
I recently finished my O'levels and now am facing a long and awful holiday of 6 months, well I've got 3 or so months left now and making the first step towards doing something productive. xD I wanted to do something cool before but everything just kept blowing up on my face. Thus concluding that this has been one of my most disappointing holidays ever. However I've learnt a lot through all of this, realized the more important people in life and that some people are just meant to be forgotten.
Even tho most of my holidays do go by very unproductive and in an awkward routine, ( I just do better when I have something to do) lets hope I get some readers and cool posts to do these few months.

Xoxo
Xai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment